Dental implants have a become a popular method for replacing missing teeth. In this procedure, titanium implants act as anchors for naturally looking teeth. Dental implants are not only used for individual tooth replacement but can also be used when replacing multiple teeth as an alternative to dentures.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Implants are extremely natural looking
- Implants are very stable and comfortable compared to traditional dentures
- They can last a lifetime
Notes About Dental Implants
- Dental implants not only look and feel like real teeth they prevent bone resorption following the loss of a tooth
- Dental implants function like normal teeth and with proper maintenance should last a lifetime
- Implants can be used to replace a single tooth, replace multiple teeth or even stabilize an existing denture preventing the use of an adhesive.