Hometown Dental has reopened! It has been long strange road but we hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Ridgefield and our surrounding communities has been through a lot over the last few weeks and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal activities and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for Hometown Dental as you may have no- ticed this during your previous visits to our office. Our infection control procedures are designed so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Associa- tion (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupa- tional Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies
so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some COVID-19 screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the office. We request you clean your hands immediately upon entering the office.
- For the foreseeable future our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or our the coffee bar, since these items are difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- • You may also notice air purifiers in the waiting room and all treatment rooms. Our air purifiers have been given 510(k) Class II Medical Device Clearance by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and have been proven to destroy both viruses & bacteria.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We will also offer a “parking lot waiting room” option where we will call your cell phone to let you know your treatment room is ready for your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 203-431-3901 or email Ellen our office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. For COVID-19 updates we invite you to visit our website at www.htdental31.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Hometown Dental Team